Jadon Sancho: Manchester United ‘ready’ to pay more than £100million for Borussia Dortmund winger
Jadon Sancho is reportedly Manchester United’s top target this summer.
The 19-year-old has been an integral part of Borussia Dortmund’s title challenging squad.
His form has also seen the teenager break into Gareth Southgate’s England team and is widely regarded as one of the countries brightest young prospects.
United are ready to pay over £100million for the winger, according to The Independent, with new manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer looking to build his squad next season.
Real Madrid and Paris Saint-Germain are also thought to be interested in signing Sancho but United is the likeliest destination.
LIVE ON talkSPORT
talkSPORT is your home of live football! Here’s what’s coming up on talkSPORT and talkSPORT 2…
- Middlesbrough vs Bristol City (Tuesday, 7:45pm) – talkSPORT 2
- Accrington Stanley vs Sunderland (Wednesday 7:45pm) – talkSPORT 2
- Southampton vs Liverpool (Friday, 8pm) – talkSPORT
- Norwich vs QPR (Saturday, 12:30pm) – talkSPORT 2
- Huddersfield vs Leicester (Saturday, 3pm) – talkSPORT 2
- Manchester City vs Brighton (Saturday, 5:30pm) – talkSPORT
- Coventry vs Bristol Rovers (Sunday, 3pm) – talkSPORT 2
- Watford vs Wolves (Sunday, 4pm) – talkSPORT
Dortmund paid just £8million for the England international from Manchester City in August 2017 and it is believed the player turned down a lucrative offer from City in favour of regular first-team football abroad.
LATEST FOOTBALL NEWS
That decision appears to have paid dividends for him as he has made 35 appearances in all competitions this season, scoring nine goals.
Dortmund are currently top of the Bundesliga by two points with nine games left to play.
Source: SportsLatest TS