Josh Warrington vs Carl Frampton: What time does fight start, when do ring walks begin, how can I watch on TV?
Josh Warrington will defend his IBF featherweight world title for the first time on Saturday when he faces Carl Frampton in Manchester.
The 28-year-old Leeds man secured the belt with a split decision win over Lee Selby in the summer at Elland Road.
‘The Jackal’ is seen as a massive step up in class, however, given he is a former two-weight world champion and a former Ring Magazine ‘Fighter of the Year’.
Although no cross words have been traded thus far, it promises to be an enthralling match-up at Manchester Arena. Here is all you need to know…
When is the fight taking place?
Warrington v Frampton will take place on Saturday, December 22.
The ring walks for the IBF world featherweight title fight are expected to begin around 10pm (UK time), although it will depend on the undercard.
BT’s coverage of the undercard starts at 6pm.
What TV channel is it on, how much is it and can I stream it online?
You can watch Warrington vs Frampton live in the UK on BT Sport Box Office for £19.95.
For Sky TV customers, this is channel 490 and channel 494 for BT TV customers.
Virgin Media customers will be able to access the fight from the On Demand section.
You can watch on Mac or PC or on mobile devices with the BT Sport Box Office app for iOS and Android.
Where is it happening?
The world title fight will take place at Manchester Arena, with a capacity of 21,000.
Who is on the undercard?
- Mark Heffron vs Liam Williams – British Middleweight Title
- Martin Murray vs Hassan N’Dam N’Jikam – Middleweight Contest
- Mick Conlan vs Jason Cunningham – Featherweight Contest
- Nathan Gorman vs Razvan Cojanu – Heavyweight Contest
- Tommy Fury vs Jevgeijs Andrejevs – Light Heavyweight Contest
- Lyndon Arthur vs Emmanuel Feauzeu – Light Heavyweight Contest
- Jack Massey vs Jiri Svacina – Cruiserweight Contest
- Billy Joe Saunders vs Zoltan Sera – Middleweight Contest
- Danny Wright vs TBA – Super Lightweight Contest
- Paddy Barnes vs TBA – Flyweight Contest
- Sam Maxwell vs TBA – Super Lightweight Contest
Tale of the tape
Height: 5ft 7in
Wins by KO: 6
Nationality: Northern Irish
Height: 5ft 5in
Wins by KO: 15
Source: SportsLatest TS