Premier League 2018/19 final table: Super Computer predicts finishing position of every club – *End of season update*
We may be in the middle of April but we are still nowhere near finding out where most Premier League teams will finish at the end of season.
The title race is looking set to become legendary as Liverpool and Manchester City battle to the very end, while the race to finish in the top four is also set to go down to the wire.
Brighton and Hove Albion and Cardiff City are the two clubs currently most at risk but you never know what will happen in the English top flight.
And with Man City also in the FA Cup final there is a real chance the team who finish seventh can grab a Europa League spot – and right now anyone from seventh to 12th could find themselves in that spot come May 12.
But how will the table look after the final four or so games of the season?
In order to determine how the final stage of season will play out, talkSPORT.com has fired up its famous Super Computer for one last time this campaign to predict the final 2018/19 Premier League table.
You can see the results below…
LATEST FOOTBALL STORIES
And if you think you’re better at predictions than the super computer, give the talkSPORT predictor game a go!
20. Huddersfield Town (relegated)
19. Fulham (relegated)
18. Cardiff City (relegated)
17. Brighton and Hove Albion
14. Newcastle United
13. West Ham United
12. Crystal Palace
9. Leicester City
7. Wolverhampton Wanderers
6. Manchester United (Europa League qualification – second qualifying round)
5. Arsenal (Europa League qualification – group stage)
4. Chelsea (Champions League qualification)
3. Tottenham Hotspur (Champions League qualification)
2. Liverpool (Champions League qualification)
1. Manchester City (Premier League champions and Champions League qualification)
Source: SportsLatest TS