Request a Bet (RAB) Stat Pack For The Weekend’s Premier League Games
Ever wanted to construct and customise your own hybrid football bet using different markets from the same match? Now you can!
Many major bookmakers are handing a large chunk of control to their customers by offering their own request a bet and bet building features.
The features, which have exploded in popularity among punters, allow bettors to tailor their football bets in a direction specific to their own ideas and predictions.
By incorporating several different football match markets (corners, cards, goals etc.) into one single selection, customers can design and tailor their own multi-part bets, which are priced and made available to back immediately by the bookmakers.
To help you build your customised bets as a more informed bettor, we’ve compiled a useful list of statistics from the latest Premier League fixtures. Check them out below.
Friday April 5th
Southampton vs Liverpool
- Liverpool have only won by more than a single goal in five of their 16 Premier League trips away this term.
- Southampton have only lost by two or more goals in two of their home matches this season.
- Liverpool have been winning at both half time and full time in their last 3 matches against Southampton in all competitions.
- With 7 booking each, Oriol Romeu and Pierre-Emile Højbjerg have been shown yellow more than any other Southampton or Liverpool players in the Premier League this season.
- Southampton midfielder James Ward-Prowse has scored 3 times in his last 4 appearances. His total haul for the season so far of 6 is already the highest goal scoring total of his career for a single campaign.
- Sadio Mane has scored 5 goals in his last 4 games for Liverpool, though the former Southampton star has never registered against his old club. Mane did score 4 times for the Saints against Liverpool however.
- Only Man City (2.28) have conceded fewer corners on average per Premier League game than Liverpool (3.28) this season.
Saturday April 6th
Bournemouth vs Burnley
- Bournemouth have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 5 matches against Burnley in all competitions.
- Burnley have conceded two or more goals eight times away from home this season.
- Both teams scored in 4 of Spurs’ last 6 games, and in 5 of Palace’s last 6 fixtures.
- Bournemouth haven’t lost at home to any team outside the Premier League Big Six this season.
- Burnley have racked up fewer shots on average per away game (8) than any other team in the Premier League in 2018/19.
- Burnley rank last in the Premier League for individual average corners per game this season (3.75). Though Bournemouth’s matches rank second in the division for average overall corners awarded per fixtures (11.13). Burnley rank 9th (10.28).
- Bournemouth’s Jefferson Lerma and Watford’s Jose Holebas have been booked more than any other Premier League players this season (11 yellow cards each).
- Bournemouth striker Josh King has netted six goals in his last five Premier League home games, accounting for 67% of the Cherries’ total strikes in those matches (6/9).
- Coming into this round of matches, Bournemouth’s Ryan Fraser and Callum Wilson have each both scored and assisted in four different Premier League games this season – no other player has done so in more (also Troy Deeney and Mo Salah on four).
Huddersfield Town vs Leicester City
- Huddersfield are winless in their last 10 league meetings with Leicester (D1 L9) since a 3-1 victory in the second tier in November 1995.
- Leicester have only failed to score in one of their last 21 league meetings with Huddersfield (0-1 in November 1987), finding the net in each of the last 12.
- Leicester have only failed to score in one of their 16 Premier League away games this season (0-1 vs Crystal Palace).
- Leicester captain Wes Morgan has scored in his last two Premier League games, and could become the first Jamaican to net in three consecutively in the competition since Ricardo Fuller in May 2009.
- Huddersfield’s matches rank last for total average corners awarded per game this season (8.88).
- Jamie Vardy has scored 5 goals in his last 5 appearances for Leicester, though only 1 of his recent goals was scored away from the King Power Stadium.
- Huddersfield have picked up just 46 bookings in total this season – only 4 teams have picked up fewer cautions in the Premier League than the Terriers. Only Leicester City (5) have had more players sent off than Town (4) however.
Newcastle United vs Crystal Palace
- Newcastle have lost just one of their last 11 Premier League meetings with Crystal Palace (W5 D5), losing 1-5 at Selhurst Park in November 2015.
- Newcastle are winless in all 10 of their Premier League games against sides from London this season (home and away), drawing two and losing eight. They’ve never had a longer winless run against London clubs in the top-flight (also 10 in October 1999).
- Crystal Palace have only failed to score in one of their last nine Premier League away games, though it was in their defeat against Spurs in midweek.
- Newcastle striker Salomon Rondon has scored nine Premier League goals this season – he’s never reached double figures in a single campaign in the competition.
- Newcastle (11.03) and Crystal Palace’s (10.90) Premier League fixtures this season rank 3rd and 4th respectively for average corners awarded per game.
- The yellow card picked up by Palace’s Scott Dann against Brighton on March 9th was the Eagles’ 50th booking of the season. Newcastle need just 1 more yellow card to bring up their half century of cautions for the campaign.
- Fabian Schar (10) and Matt Ritchie (8) account for 36% of Newcastle’s total bookings between them this season.
Sunday April 7th
Everton vs Arsenal
- Everton have lost seven of their last eight Premier League meetings with Arsenal (W1), including the last four in a row. They last lost five consecutively against the Gunners between May 1998 and April 2000.
- Arsenal have beaten Everton 97 times in league matches – more than any side has beaten another in English Football League history.
- Everton’s victory against Chelsea in their last home game ended a run of 25 Premier League games without a victory against ‘big six’ sides. They last won consecutive such matches in April 2014, beating Arsenal and Manchester United.
- Arsenal are the only Premier League side without an away clean sheet so far this season. The Gunners have won just one of their last eight league games on the road (D3 L4).
- Arsenal’s Aaron Ramsey has been directly involved in nine goals in his last five Premier League games against Everton (6 goals, 3 assists). He’s got more goals (6) and assists (4) against Everton than he has vs any other side in the Premier League.
- Arsenal strikers Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Alexandre Lacazette have each scored in both of their previous Premier League appearances against Everton.
- Everton have seen over 2.5 goals in 5 of their last 6 home matches against Arsenal in all competitions.
- Everton (10.06) and Arsenal’s (9.84) games are both in the bottom 6 for average corners awarded per Premier League contest this season.
- Arsenal pair Sokratis (9) and Granit Xhaka (8) have been booked more often than any other Arsenal or Everton player in the Premier League in 2018/19.
The post Request a Bet (RAB) Stat Pack For The Weekend’s Premier League Games appeared first on Free Football Tips.
Source: Football News