Request a Bet (RAB) Stat Pack for Wednesday’s Premier League Games
Ever wanted to construct and customise your own hybrid football bet using different markets from the same match? Now you can!
Many major bookmakers are handing a large chunk of control to their customers by offering their own request a bet and bet building features.
The features, which have exploded in popularity among punters, allow bettors to tailor their football bets in a direction specific to their own ideas and predictions.
By incorporating several different football match markets (corners, cards, goals etc.) into one single selection, customers can design and tailor their own multi-part bets, which are priced and made available to back immediately by the bookmakers.
To help you build your customised bets as a more informed bettor, we’ve compiled a useful list of statistics from the latest Premier League fixtures. Check them out below.
Wednesday April 3rd
Manchester City vs Cardiff City
- Man City are unbeaten in their last 35 Premier League home games against promoted sides (W31 D4), since a 0-2 loss vs Reading in February 2007.
- Cardiff have lost all 10 of their Premier League away games against ‘big six’ opposition, conceding 27 goals in the process.
- Cardiff’s last eight away goals in the Premier League have all been scored in the second half, with half of those being scored in the 90th minute or later. They last netted before half-time away from home in September against Chelsea.
- Sergio Aguero has scored 18 goals in 17 home games for Man City in all competitions this season, including 11 in eight so far in 2019.
- Harry Arter has been booked 9 times in the Premier League for Cardiff this season. 4 of his yellow cards were received in Arter’s appearances against teams from the ‘big six’.
- Over 2.5 goals were scored in 88% of Man City’s Premier League home matches this season.
- Man City have won more corners at home vs teams outside the Big Six (108 corners in 12 games) than any other side.
Tottenham Hotspur vs Crystal Palace
- Tottenham have won their last seven Premier League meetings against Crystal Palace, six of them by a 1-0 scoreline – against no side have they won more consecutively in the competition (also 7 vs Man City and Swansea).
- Harry Kane has scored 59 home goals for Tottenham in the Premier League – only Jermain Defoe (60) scored more in home games for the club.
- Both teams scored in 4 of Spurs’ last 6 games, and in 5 of Palace’s last 6 fixtures.
- Christian Eriksen has twice as many Premier League assists (10) than any of his Tottenham Hotspur teammates this season. Eriksen has created just 3 Premier League goals in 2019 however.
- Only Glenn Murray (70) and Aleksandar Mitrovic (51) have given away more fouls than Crystal Palace’s James McArthur (49) in the Premier League this season.
- Crystal Palace and Tottenham have both averaged 13.4 shots per Premier League fixture on average in 2018/19.
- Tottenham have scored the second highest number of set piece goals (14) in the Premier League this season. Crystal Palace have scored the fewest (4).
- Crystal Palace have picked up eight cards in their four away games against Premier League Big Six opposition.
- Eagles skipper Luka Milivojevic has been booked 6 times in 15 Premier League away games in 2018/19.
Chelsea vs Brighton & Hove Albion
- Chelsea have won all seven of their league games against Brighton – only Wimbledon against Bournemouth (8/8) have a better 100% win record against an opponent in English Football League history.
- Brighton have lost all four of their away games against Chelsea in all competitions, failing to score each time.
- Brighton’s Glenn Murray has scored a Premier League goal on Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday this season. He could become the first player since Zlatan Ibrahimovic in 2016-17 to score on as many as six different days of the week in a single Premier League campaign.
- Brighton have kept only 1 clean sheet in 15 attempts away from home in the Premier League this season.
- Chelsea rank second for average shots per league game this season (16), while Brighton rank second last in the same metric (10.3).
- Chelsea are the only Premier League team that hasn’t had a man sent off this season. Brighton have had 3 players dismissed so far (Dale Stephens, Lewis Dunk & Shane Duffy).
- Brighton and Chelsea rank 3rd last and 2nd last respectively for average corners per game in the Premier League in 2018/19. Brighton’s league fixtures have averaged 9.60 corners per contest, while Chelsea’s have averaged just 9.10.
- Chelsea have won an average of 7.3 corners per game when at home against teams outside the Big Six this season.
- Brighton have conceded 24 corners in their three trips away to Big Six opposition, averaging 8 corners conceded per game.
The post Request a Bet (RAB) Stat Pack for Wednesday’s Premier League Games appeared first on Free Football Tips.
Source: Football News