Wilfried Zaha confirms he will STAY at Crystal Palace this summer despite interest from Borussia Dortmund, Tottenham Hotspur and Manchester United
Wilfried Zaha has committed his future to Crystal Palace, despite rumours of a transfer away this summer.
Tottenham Hotspur, Borussia Dortmund and former club Manchester United have been linked with lucrative moves for the Ivory Coast international.
Back in August Zaha signed a new deal at the club worth a reported £130,000-a-week, but his sparkling form did little to quell rumours of a move away.
And now, the 26-year-old has revealed he has no intentions of leaving Selhurst Park in the summer.
He revealed: “My future is at Palace. I am at Palace, I am not thinking about anything [else].
“I’m just playing my football and I will just see what the future holds for me.”
LIVE ON talkSPORT
talkSPORT is your home of live football! Here’s what’s coming up on talkSPORT and talkSPORT 2…
- Preston vs Leeds (Tuesday, 7:45pm) – talkSPORT 2
- Birmingham vs Sheffield United (Wednesday, 7:45pm) – talkSPORT 2
- Slavia Prague vs Chelsea (Thursday, 8pm) – talkSPORT 2
- Southampton vs Wolves (Saturday, 3pm) – talkSPORT 2
- Manchester United vs West Ham (Saturday, 5:30pm) – talkSPORT
- Leeds vs Sheffield Wednesday (Saturday, 5:30pm) – talkSPORT 2
- Wigan vs Norwich (Sunday, 12pm) – talkSPORT 2
- Crystal Palace vs Manchester City (Sunday, 2:05pm) – talkSPORT
But it is former club United who reportedly are considering a move.
Should a move for England international Jadon Sancho fail to materialise, it is claimed the Red Devils will launch an ambitious move to bring the Ivorian back.
Source: SportsLatest TS